- Deliveries are made only on the date specified in your order. Our available dates are listed on the website and it is the customer’s responsibility to select the correct date for your order.
- An Ode To Gaia ships only within Mumbai. The rate charged for delivery of the order is based on the delivery location. Before the final checkout page, the customer will be shown what the cost of delivery will be, and the customer will have a chance to not place the order if they decide not to.
- Cash on Delivery service is not available.
- An Ode To Gaia or our courier partners undertake all deliveries. Do note that each delivery comes with a risk and we’re not liable for delays due to floods/ heavy rains/ pandemics/ natural calamity/ national bandh/election dates/ curfews/traffic jams/festival times/ regulated traffic movements/ or any other impediments that may restrict the delivery of the order.
- We highly recommend opting for pick up instead of delivery.
- Please ensure that you’re contactable and collect the order during the time slot chosen for delivery. Please ensure someone is available at the delivery address on the date and time of your order. A 10 minute waiting period will apply; if there is no-one on hand to receive the order we will do our very best to leave it in a safe place (with a neighbour, security guard, caretaker etc.) but we cannot keep hold of the order for re-delivery and they will be left at the address you have provided to us. An Ode To Gaia will not be held responsible for damage to the order once delivered.
- If you would like us to deliver to your place of work or somewhere with a courier point, we are happy to do so but please note that An Ode To Gaia cannot accept any liability for the treatment of your order or mishandling once a delivery has been made. All our couriers are instructed in the correct handling of the order and will always pass this information on to any caretakers/ workers but once the desserts are delivered we cannot accept liability for the subsequent handling of your desserts.
- For deliveries to hotels and shopping malls, the order would have to be strictly collected from the main lobby or pick up point. The customer will be liable to pay the fine or parking fee should that be necessary.
- Our operating timings and pick up timings are mentioned on our website, social handles and invoice. Any order due for collection and not picked up during those timings will have to be collected the next day. In the event of a delay, we can leave your order with the compound security.
- If we are to leave the items outside the premises, we will not be responsible for the conditions of these items. The items are baked goods therefore subject to temperature changes.
- The person who received the cake is wholly responsible for checking that the order specifications are correct and in good condition. Subsequent disputes regarding damage to the cake or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if not raised at the time of pick up.
- Packaging material accounts for close to 30% of all the waste in the landfill. We would encourage every customer to reuse and recycle all the packaging material.
- In case the customer wants to change the delivery address after confirmation of the order, we will levy a charge of INR 100 for the same.
During transit there may be some unavoidable damage due to potholes and construction work. We will take the utmost care when delivering the order, however, should there be significant damage
- Set up is only available for large tiered cakes and dessert tables. Set up charges are additional and will depend on the order size, distance and time taken to set up.
- Easy access to the venue needs to be available, example- Close parking, lift access to higher levels, sturdy table to set up etc. The dessert table needs to be level, stable, clothed and ready for placement.
- Cake stands and display props are not available with us and are the customer’s responsibility to source unless agreed otherwise.
- The room should be a suitable temperature for your order- Air conditioning is best. Should there be any temperature damage to the order after delivery and set up, the customer takes full responsibility and no refund will be issued.
- If you choose to pick up your order, you assume all liability and responsibility for it’s handling once it leaves our studio. Whilst all due care is taken when boxing your order, orders transported by you are done so at your own risk.