- The information available on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- ‘An Ode To Gaia shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
- From time to time there may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Terms For Purchase On Our Website
- By placing an order with us you are certifying that you are over 18 years old.
- ‘An Ode To Gaia’ does not make any specific guarantees or warranties of any deliveries. The delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed time frames.
- By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to all of our Terms and Conditions and information on this page.
- ‘An Ode To Gaia’ is not responsible for purchases that are unable to be processed due to technical difficulties with the website or the unavailability of products.
- The content of this website and all products are copyrighted and belong to ‘An Ode To Gaia’.
- The “An Ode To Gaia” label has been trademarked.
- The website is designed and developed by ‘Proinnovate’.
- All prices are non-negotiable.
- 100% Payment is needed to confirm online and telephonic orders and until full payment is received your order is not guaranteed. We reserve the right to cancel any order still pending payment. Payments must be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the delivery date to ensure the order is confirmed and your slot is booked.
- For larger orders such as tiered cakes, dessert tables etc, full payment is required 3 weeks prior to the event date. We may have to turn away other clients and start preparations for your order therefore invoices will remain payable in the event of cancellation or postponement of your event, unless discussed otherwise.
- Any changes to the payment terms are subject to mutual agreement. Payment terms agreed upon must be adhered to.
- Custom orders that are INR 15,000 or less must be paid in advance in full. For Custom Orders priced INR 15,000 or more, we require a 50% non-refundable deposit in advance to confirm the Custom Order and to hold the date. The remaining 50% is due 2 weeks before the delivery date, at which point all changes must be confirmed (changes to the previously agreed design may incur extra fees).
- Payment can be made earlier if you wish. Failure to complete payment 2 weeks before the delivery date may result in your order being cancelled.
- By making a payment the customer is accepting the Terms and Conditions as detailed on this page.
- Any changes made to your order within 7 days of collection or delivery may incur a surcharge, depending on the change requested. In most cases changes can be accommodated, however at times it is not possible. We will endeavour to accommodate you to the best of our ability.
- Any and all alteration requests must be given to us in writing via email only.
- An Ode To Gaia will not be held responsible for any allergies. Our bakery is 100% free of dairy, eggs, gelatine and other animal by-products. We do, however, use wheat, soy, nuts and other common allergens.
- While we bake all our allergen orders separately, it is the customer’s responsibility to inform their guests of any cross-contamination risks.
- All allergy information is available in the ingredient list when ordering, however, should you have any questions or further requests, please mention them in the order notes or via email.
- An Ode To Gaia reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order should it not comply with our aesthetic or brand values
- An Ode to Gaia reserves the right to refuse an order should the customer excessively request for quotes and custom hand designed cake sketches without placing an order.
- Please note, we have a 24-48 hour turnaround for whatsapp and email correspondence. We will get back to every query as soon as possible.